Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chapter 2

Hi people, we meet again. It has been a while since I last blogged. Let’s see… my last post entitled ‘My blog is blocked’ was on 23 March 2007. So excuse me if my blogging is a bit berkarat here and there.

People are never satisfied of what they have; me included, and people always complaint and try to voice out their dissatisfaction. Me? I love complaining and I love criticizing, not that I’m perfect sangat la, but I’ve been complaining about a lot of things that it became some sort of a hobby to me. Anyway, I won’t be complaining about the group IT for now. J Somehow they granted us with access to a lot of things, which was blocked during 2007 like this Blogspot and Facebook. I don’t know who to thanks but I’m thankful that they are not blocking this site.

For those who are my blog followers back in 2007, let me give some updates about me. (There’s not much post pun dulu, I think about 10 jer). I’m still working in Damansara and still doing internal audit, had an addition to my family, Arief Shazwan in April 2007. Still staying in Kesuma Lakes, Beranang. Where’s Beranang? Google la beb! Penat nak explain. I don’t drive all the way to work; I take the commuter and bus, so I’ll be complaining a lot in this area, bare with me people.

Not exactly sure where to start, it’s been a while, but let me start by wishing you people out there ‘Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha’. Yup, Raya Haji is just around the corner, I’m going back to Batu Pahat tomorrow. That’s wiffy’s hometown. Parit Simin Semerah, any of u guys from there? Actually wanted to go back tonight coz I bet the traffic tomorrow will be like setan, but working here with the not so rapid Rapidkl and KTM’s commuter service I’ll be too exhausted for a long journey. Tido lagi best. Thought of driving to work today but the landslide at Jalan Semantan yesterday changed my mind. The jam? It’s still bumper to bumper right up to now. Reason? Malaysian… they have to slow down and watch. Very typical of them kan? From my building (Millennium) tak nampak la the landslide, but I can see the slow moving car from here.

So… going back today would be a challenge, shuttle bus to Bangsar would be difficult same goes to my U82 bus. Hopefully I can go back a bit earlier than usual (usual is above 7pm) and hitch a ride with my colleague to Bank Negara. Then I’d only need to worry about the KTM commuter. See u guys later… I hope. Before I go off, here's a picture of me with Erra... hehehe... Nanti citer lain. Adios!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, she isn't that tall, is she? hurm... tinggi sket dari i je la kan...

Anonymous said...

berbunga ati nampak amik gambar dgn erra? hehehe tak nampak sgt la baby bump die..