Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anniversary


It’s Friday again. Everybody’s favorite day and me included. Going to the office today is not so bad, I reached the office about the same time yesterday, even though I woke up a bit late and took the 8.40 komuter. The komuter is not so crowded and the U82 is waiting when I reached Sentral. Going back today would be difficult as the 2 week school holiday starts tomorrow.

I’m taking my family back to Batu Pahat, it has been months since I last meet the in-laws. Although my wife don’t nag about going back to her hometown, but deep inside I know that she wanted to go back… badly. Not that I don’t wanna to go back more frequently, but being the sole provider to my family restrict my spending power. Would love to travel at a regular basis but until the economy stabilize (both mine & the world) traveling at a quarterly basis should be sufficient.

I’ll be celebrating my 7th anniversary this Sunday, and this year it would be in Batu Pahat. I haven’t bought anything yet for our anniversary, actually I ran out of ideas. Up until now I’m still looking for a decent gift to give to my wife. Maybe it’ll be a belated anniversary gift this year. How not romantic of me… whatever!

Hopefully everything goes well this time around and I’ll try not to piss my father in law too much this time. It’ll be a long weekend for me, I’ll be there until Tuesday and there’s a lot of room for mistakes. One thing good is I should be able to facebook there. Blog you guys later then.

1 comment:

Snuze said...

Congrats, m'dear! There are so many marriages that collapse by the wayside even before hitting their first anniversary. May you and your family be blessed always.

Not pissing of father-in-law can be pretty tall order. Go fishing with him? Tolong cangkul kebun? Light his cigarettes?

And you got durian! *lucky so-and-so*